Fess Up Friday


Kendra at New Life On A Homestead has started a fun little carnival called Fess Up Friday that I decided to participate in.

I try really hard to keep a clean(ish) house while doing everything required of me during the day.  But, I have a room upstairs where very few enter (BWAHAHAHAHAA! - add eerie music) that is supposed to meet multiple functions for our family.  It's our school room/craft room.  At one point it was very organized and functional.  Now-a-days it usually looks something like this;


The computer/printer/copy machine table.  Notice the over-flowing trash can. 


Sewing and school work in one big mangled mess.


The vacuum, papers waiting to be filed and a tote filled with God-only-knows-what.

I cleaned it all up.  But it only looks slightly better than this right now.  I swear I think the junk in there is breeding like rabbits.  It couldn't be my fault, after all!

So, there you have it!  I fessed up.  Aren't I supposed to feel better now?  Hmmm...