Our Wise Friend

 Yesterday morning while getting ready for work I ran outside to grab something out of my car, when i noticed this little guy perched on our front light. At first I was startled, thinking what the heck is that. He was in a deep sleep so he looked kind of creepy, nothing like the cuteness he appears to have in this picture.

After, a little research I found that the owl is revered (honored) as being the guardian of the after-life – a highly respected emblem indeed. He is looked at as a protector, and one to give knowledge and great wisdom.

They say that if a owl has visited you, and incredible gift as been bestowed upon you. You can look at it from many different ways, it is said that these owl sightings may be messages for you to develop your education further.  Or, the owl may be trying to tell you to develop your intuition further. 

I think i'll take that as a further my education, especially since it is something that I have been trying to do for some time now. I guess Mr. Owl says get on it. So I will eeekk.