A brief but worthy moment


  Okay, so this weekend has been very action packed (this seems to be the norm anymore). We had a birthday party, graduation party, and a do-over fathers day trip to Pennsylvania. It was all very fun; we laughed and talked and just had a good time.
  But, amongst all the hustle bustle there is one precious moment that stands out in my mind. It happened during our impromptu movie theater trip. Daddy and I decided at the last minuet ( and by last minuet I mean five minuets after the movie was scheduled to start) to take you to the theater to see Madagascar Three.
  About half way through the movie you scooted from your booster seat and onto my lap. You snuggled up to me whispered " i love you so much, mama" and very gently reached your little hand back and found your Daddy's hand, and just held it.
   These tiny brief moments are the important ones that life is made of. The tiniest of moments that I want to never let pass me by.